Last Entries
  • I'll stand by you : Patti Labelle
  • Lady Marmalade : Patti Labell & Folks
  • When You Believe : Whitney ft.Mariah
  • If i aint got you : Alicia Keys
  • All or Nothing : Cher
  • Ben ; Billy Gilman sings MJ's
  • Elizabeth I Love You : MJ
  • The Very Thought of You
  • Like a Virgin ++ Hollywood
  • You Know That I Love You : Donell Jones


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Sunday, April 23, 2006
    HeartBreaker :Mariah Carey 9:57 PM



    MARIAH CAREY
    Heartbreaker
    (Remix featuring Da Brat & Missy Elliott)

    {Mariah}
    Honey they can't do it like this
    Just play the record

    {Da Brat}
    Guess who's back in the muther****** house
    With two big tigglebitties for your mouth
    Heartbreakers must partake in the sensation
    So So Def and Clue, hits in the making

    {Missy}
    Oh guess who's driving the five double O
    Like Yipi-Yi Yipi-Yo, yeah
    When I talk smack y'all better skip back
    Like here we go, cause the b**** don't play

    {Mariah}
    Ooh your love's so good
    I don't wanna let go
    Even though I should
    I can't leave you alone
    Cause you're so disarming
    I'm caught up in the midst of you
    And I can not resist, oh

    2 - {Mariah}
    Boy if I do
    The things you want me to
    The way I used to do
    Would you love me baby
    Holding me, feeling me or would you go and break my heart

    3 - {Mariah}
    Heartbreaker you've got the best of me
    But I just keep coming back incessantly
    Oh why did you have to run your game on me?
    I should of known right from the start
    You'd go and break my heart

    3 - I need someone to give me some real love

    Repeat 3 till second verse

    {Mariah}
    Why, when I met you that night baby
    It no way wouldn't last
    I gave my love then you hurt me
    Which I've been taking over

    See I have never met a guy
    And I was withdrawn to the lies
    (Should've know you'd break my heart)

    {Da Brat}
    Come on, yeah, yeah, uh, uh, come on, yeah, yeah, uh, yeah, yeah, uh
    Come on
    Well if the Brat gave a f*** about a nigga
    My heart would be broke
    Should of know you were star struck
    When I left your stroke
    My guards were up in the beginning
    But then I gave you my heart and you broke it again
    I'm a fool when you smile, I'm convinced
    I get caught up in you and I just can't resist
    I know you lie to me, it just drive me nuts
    That one kiss could persuade me to believe your bluffs
    You set it up and impressed me with pimps and rings
    I wish love was dollars cause money ain't a thang
    Cause Clueminati and MC move the party
    I got a heater ready to blaze somebody
    It's that dummy you, it's that for each member of my crew
    In fact, I'ma heartbreak you
    Lay you flat on your back
    You really don't know
    So I'd advise you not to trust me no

    {Missy}
    Yo, yo
    Baby, I the real thing
    So why you got me sweating you consistently baby
    Baby, I got that good thing
    So while you're making love to me you crazy baby
    (Oh!)

    {Missy}
    I like the way he used to spank me
    He used to lie me on my back take that!
    He used to have me in the sack, legs back
    But now he been buggin' lately
    Hey boy why you actin' stinky
    I keep ya stiff like wood baby
    So if you wanna keep a good lady
    You need to stop with all the heartbreaking

    Repeat 2

    Repeat 2 & 3 till end





    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox