Last Entries
  • Free Your Mind : Envogue
  • Diva : Dana International
  • Don't Cry For Me Argentina
  • Love @ First Sight : Kylie Minogue
  • I will follow him : Whoopy Goldburge
  • Don't Cry Out Loud : Diana Degarmo
  • Desperado : Tori Amos
  • Proud Mary : Tina Turner
  • Through the eyes of love : MELISSA MANCHESTER
  • Over the rainbow : Linda Eder / Mariah


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Saturday, April 29, 2006
    No Scubbs : TLC 3:21 AM




    this is TLC performing their hit song No Scrubs at the MTV VMA'S in 1999



    (kevin briggs, kandi burruss, and tameka cottle)
    1999 shek�em down music/hitco-music south (ascap)
    Tam music/air control music, inc.
    Emi april music (ascap)
    Kandacy music tam music/air control music, inc.
    Emi april music (ascap) and tony mercedes music (ascap)


    A scrub is a guy that thinks he�s fly
    And is also known as a buster (busta, busta...)
    Always talkin� about what he wants
    And just sits on his broke ass
    So (no)

    I don�t want your number (no)
    I don�t want to give you mine and (no)
    I don�t want to meet you nowhere (no)
    I don�t want none of your time and (no)

    Chorus:
    I don�t want no scrub
    A scrub is a guy that can�t get no love from me
    Hanging out the passenger side
    Of his best friend�s ride
    Trying to holler at me
    I don�t want no scrub
    A scrub is a guy that can�t get no love from me
    Hanging out the passenger side
    Of his best friend�s ride
    Trying to holler at me

    There�s a scrub checkin� me
    But his game is kinda weak
    And I know that he cannot approach me
    Cuz I�m lookin� like class and he�s lookin� like trash
    Can�t get wit� no deadbeat ass
    So (no) (yea, yea)

    I don�t want your number (no)
    I don�t want to give you mine and (no)
    I don�t want to meet you nowhere (no)
    I don�t want none of your time (no)

    Chorus

    If you don�t have a car and you�re walking
    Oh yes son I�m talking to you
    If you live at home wit� your momma
    Oh yes son I�m talking to you (baby)
    If you have a shorty that you don�t show love
    Oh yes son I�m talking to you (yea yea yea yea...)
    Wanna get with me with no money
    Oh no I don�t want no (oh)

    No scrub (no scrub, no love)
    No scrub (no no) (no scrub, no love)
    No scrub (no no no no no)
    No scrub (no no)
    No

    Chorus

    Chorus

    Left eye:
    See, if you can�t spatially expand my horizon
    Then that leaves you in a class with scrubs never risin�
    I don�t find it surprisin�
    If you don�t have the g�s
    To please me and bounce from here to the coast of overseas
    So, let me give you somethin� to think about
    Inundate your mind with intentions to turn you out
    Can�t forget the focus on the picture in front of me
    You as clear as dvd on digital tv screen
    Satisfy my appetite with something spectacular
    Check your vernacular
    And then I get back to ya
    With diamond like precision
    Insatiable is what I envision
    Can�t detect acquisition
    From your friend�s expedition
    Mr. big willy if you really wanna know
    Ask chilli, could I be a silly ho
    Not really, t-boz and all my senoritas
    Is steppin� on your filas
    But you don�t hear me though

    Chorus

    Chorus

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox