Last Entries
  • Come On Over /Christina Aguleria ft. Fred Durst
  • Got to be Real / Mariah Carey and Patti LaBelle
  • "That's The Way It Is" CELINE DION
  • Accidentally In Love / Counting Crows
  • Lovin' You : Minnie Riperton
  • "I Know You By Heart" / Dolly Parton & Smokey Robi...
  • My Heart Will Go On : Celine Dion
  • I'm Every Woman / Chaka Khan
  • Alfie. : Burt Bacharach
  • Your love is King : Will young & Sade


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Saturday, May 13, 2006
    Absolutely Not / DEBORAH COX 5:56 AM

    "Absolutely Not"

    Deborah Cox sings her most widely known dance hit and the modern gay anthem, "Absolutely Not" at the Kurt Browning Gotta Skate TV special in November 2002. Look for her cute choreography during the line "my picture never fit your frame




    Always waitin' for someone
    To make me happy, pick me up
    I realize that someone is me
    What you call life, that ain't livin'
    Bless the child that's got his own
    It's my season, now I stand alone
    Just thought that I would let you know
    Some things you just can't control

    [Chorus:]
    Should I wear my hair in a ponytail?
    Should I dress myself up in chanel?
    Do I measure me by what you think?
    Absolutely not, absolutely not
    If I go to work in a mini-skirt
    Am I givin' you the right to flirt?
    I won't compromise my point of view
    Absolutely not, absolutely not

    Told myself I won't complain
    But some things have got to change
    Not gon' be a victim of
    All your social push and shove
    Right or wrong, you judge the same
    My picture never fit your frame
    What you thought, you'll never know
    You can't see me with your mind closed

    [Repeat Chorus]

    Now I see, life means more to me
    More than fancy clothes
    More than you'll ever know
    All the ugly words that I heard you say
    Made me stronger everyday
    Now I live my life for me

    [Repeat Chorus 3x]

    Oh, ooh
    Woah, oh, ooh
    All my ladies say
    Oh, ooh
    Woah, oh, ooh
    Absolutely not, absolutely not
    All my ladies say
    Oh, ooh
    Woah, oh, ooh
    All my ladies say
    Absolutely not, absolutely not

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox