Last Entries
  • Paradise(Not For Me) + Frozen - Madonna
  • Love Never Fails - Sandy & Junior
  • A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
  • Little Star - Madonna
  • It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion
  • Believe In Yourself - Diana Ross+ Big Bird
  • Let Your Head Go Live - Victoria Beckham
  • Ladies Night - Atomic Kitten
  • Objection - Shakira
  • I met an Angel on Christmas Day - CELINE DION


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Saturday, June 24, 2006
    Exhale + Count on me + Whintey and CeCe Winans 2:12 AM



    Whitney Houston, CeCe Winans and later on Aretha Franklin, Brandy, Chaka Khan and Mary J. Blige



    CeCe Winans and Whitney Houston sing "Count On Me" on an episode of CeCe's Place.(1998)

    Exhale
    Everyone falls, in love sometimes
    Sometimes it's wrong, and sometimes it's right
    For every win, someone must fail
    But there comes a point when...
    When we exhale, yeah yeah

    Say, shoop, shoop, shoop...
    All you gotta do is say shoop, shoop, shoop...
    My Lord now, shoop, shoop...

    2-Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry
    Life never tells us, the whens and whys
    When you've got friends, to wish you well
    You'll find a point when, you will exhale

    Yeah, yeah
    Say, shoop, shoop, shoop..
    Say shoobedoo...

    Oh, hearts are often broken
    When there are words unspoken
    In your soul there's, answers to your prayers
    If you're searching for, a place you know
    A familiar face, somewhere to go
    You should look inside your soul
    And you're half way there
    (rpt 2)

    I say shoop, shoop...
    Feels all right, you can say shoop...


    Count on me
    Chorus:
    Count on me through thick and thin
    A friendship that will never end
    When you are weak
    I will be strong
    Helping you to carry on
    Call on me, I will be there
    Don't be afraid
    Please believe me when I say
    Count on...
    I can see it's hurting you
    I can feel your pain
    It's hard to see the sunshine through the rain
    I know sometimes it seems as if
    It's never gonna end
    But you'll get through it
    Just don't give in cuz you can
    Chorus:
    Count on me (mm) through thick and thin
    A friendship that will never end (ah)
    When you are weak
    I will be strong
    Helping you to carry on
    Call on me, I will be there
    Don't be afraid
    Please believe me when I say
    Count on...
    You can count on me
    Oh yes you can (ah)
    Oo, I know sometimes it seems as if
    We're standing all alone
    But we'll get through it
    Cuz love won't let us fall
    Chorus:
    Count on me (count on me, i'll be there) through thick and thin
    A friendship that will never end
    When you are weak
    I will be strong (I'll be strong)
    Helping you to carry on (yes, you know)
    Call on me, I will be there
    Don't be afraid
    Please believe me when I say
    Count on...
    Count on...
    There's a place inside all of us
    Where our faith in love begins
    You should reach to find the truth in love
    The answers' there within, oh
    I know that life can make you feel
    It's much harder than it really is
    But we'll get through it (we'll get through it)
    (Just) Just (don't) don't give in (oh)
    Chorus:
    Count on me (count on me) through thick and thin
    A friendship that will never end (it'll never end)
    When you are weak (you)
    I will be strong (I will be strong)
    Helping you to carry on
    Call on me, I will be there
    Don't be afraid (don't be afraid now)
    Please believe me when I say
    Count on
    Count on
    Count on
    Count on
    Count on
    Count on me
    Oh yes you can
    I know I can
    Yes you can
    Well
    So glad I can, count on me



    CeCe Winans, Whitney Houston and Shirley Caesar bring down the house with this gospel medley at the 1996 Grammy Awards

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox