Last Entries
  • Brown Girl In The Ring / Boney M
  • Ex- Girlfriend / No Doubt
  • Time After Time / Cyndi Lauper ft. Patti LaBelle
  • Say I / CHRISTINA MILIAN
  • Rain / Madonna
  • I'm so excited / The Pointer Sisters
  • SING MY SONG XVI
  • Don't let me be the last to know / BS.
  • Promiscuous Girl / Nelly Furtado
  • Don't Cha - The PussyCat Dolls


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Tuesday, June 06, 2006
    Get Your Freak On / Missy Elliott 9:52 AM



    Get ur freak on

    Headbanger.. hit me, hit me, hit me, hit me
    Yeah.. gimme some new shit
    Yeah.. gimme some new shit
    Yeah.. gimme some new shit
    Yeah.. gimme some new shit

    [missy]
    Missy be puttin it down, Im the hottest round
    I told yall mother(*skurt*), yall cant stop me
    Now
    Listen to me now, Im lastin twenty rounds
    And if you want me (nigga) then come on get me now
    (yes)
    Is you with me now (yes) then biggie biggie bounce
    (yes)
    I know you dig the way I sw-sw-switch my style
    (holla!!) people sing around (yes)
    Now people gather round, now people jump around

    [chorus - repeat 2x]
    Go, get your freak on (*repeat 6x*)
    Go, getcha getcha getcha getcha getcha freak on

    [missy]
    Whos that biiiiitch? people you dont know?
    Me and timbaland been hot since twenty years ago
    What da dilly yo, now what da drilly yo
    If you wanna battle me then (nigga) lemme know
    (holla!!) got to feel it son
    Lemme throw you some.. {*japanese voice*}
    People here I come, now sweat me when Im done
    We got the radio shook like we got a gun

    [chorus]

    [missy]
    Quiet!!!!!!! sssshhhhhh, hush yo mouth
    Silence when i, spit it out
    {*hach-ptoo*}.. in yo face
    Open your mouth, give you a taste
    (holla!!) aint no stoppin me
    Copywritten so, dont copy me
    Yall do it, sloppily
    And yall cant come, close to me (yes)
    I know you feel me now (yes) I know you hear me
    Loud (yes)
    I scream it loud and proud (yes) missy gon blow it
    Down (yes)
    People gon play me now (yes) in and outta town
    (yes)
    Cause Im the best around (yes) with this crazy
    Style

    [chorus]

    ... ichi ni san shi..

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox