Last Entries
You've Got A Friend : Janes Taylor
Bridge Over Troubled Water
When I Fall In Love : The Carpenters : CoCo Lee ,...
Dangerously in love : Beyonce : grammys 2004
In Your Eyes : Kylie Minogue
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Sometimes When We Touch
Ill Never Love This Way Again : DIONNE WARWICK
Touch Me In The Morning : Diana Ross
I'm Coming Out : Ashanti sings Diana Ross"s
Last Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2010
credits
layout:
detonatedlove♥
pictures:
ohhspontaneityy
stocks:
_excentric_
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Endless Love : Diana Ross
12:44 PM
Endless Love
My love,
There's only you in my life. The only thing that's bright.
My first love, You're every breath that I take.
You're every step I make.
And I, I want to share, All my love with you.
No one else will do. And your eyes,
Your eyes, your eyes, They tell me how much you care.
Oooohh yes, you will always be,
My endless love.
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun.
Forever,
Ohhhhhh...
I'll hold you close in my arms.
I can't resist your charms. And love,
Oh, love, I'll be a fool, For you.
I'm sure, You know I don't mind.
Oh, you know I don't mind. 'Cause you,
You mean the world to me.
Oooohh... I know, I've found in you, My endless love.
LEAD....DOO DOO DOO DOO
Oooh, and love. Oh, love, I'll be that fool, For you.
I'm sure, You know I don't mind. Oh you know, I don't mind.
And, YES, You'll be the only one. 'Cause no one can deny,
This love I have inside. And I'll give it all to you, My love,
My love, my love, My endless love.
CB. Presents
Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.
All About Bunny
Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !
Talk With Me
affiliates
Audio Lockers
Happy Happy
Only-Always
UploadOK !
Uploading It!
Upload.TH.LA
Mediafire
Store & Serve
GettyImages
The Remixed New
Blog Counter
Blog : Upmusic
Blog : Stonesrolling
Blog : divasandotherbeings
Blog : Music-Disco
Blog : Only House Music
Blog : Awangarda
Blog : Ali's
Blog : Chill Samanoke
Blog : All Music
Blog : Mix Song & Dance
Blog : Basis Music
Blog : DivaMaster
Blog : WSZoilman
Blog : Azian Music Love
/
Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
Forum : Soundstripe
Forum : 2Indy
Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
Forum : Create Forum
Forum : Streetlight - dav
Forum : Gusanero
Forum : Nopamura
Forum : Musicza
Forum : Music-Torrent
Forum : Bom Bom Jung
Forum : MoonShade
Forum : JanJaoKa
Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
Ad Blog : Black Apple
Designer
Funny Bunny Gif
Friends From Pirch
Singing Bear
SkySoBlue
ISRAbox