Last Entries
baby one more time / britney spears + nsync
Me Against The Music / Britney Spears
Canned Heat / Jamiroquai
King Of The Road / Teddy Thompson & Rufus Wainwright
Meant To Live / Switchfoot
1 Thing / Amerie
Boogie Wonderland / Earth, Wind & Fire
Extraordinary /Liz Phair
Brighter Than Sunshine / Aqualung
Rabbit Love The King
Last Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2010
credits
layout:
detonatedlove♥
pictures:
ohhspontaneityy
stocks:
_excentric_
Friday, June 02, 2006
kids [uncesored] / robbie williams & kylie minogue
5:06 AM
K: Me no bubbletious
R: Me smoke heavy tar
K: Me be groovin' slowly where you are
R: Notify your next of kin 'cause your never coming back
K: I've been dropping beats since Back in Black
Chorus:
And we'll paint by numbers
Till something sticks
Don't mind doing it for the kids
So come on
Jump on board
Take a ride, yeah
(You'll be doin' it alright)
Jump on board
Feel the high, yeah
'Cause the kids are alright
K: You've got a reputation
R: Well I guess that can be explored
K: You're dancing with the chairman of the board
R: Take a ride on my twelve cylinder smphony
But if you've got other plans
K: The purpose of a woman is to love her man
And we'll paint by numbers
Till something sticks
Don't mind doing it for the kids
So come on
Jump on board
Take a ride, yeah
(You'll be doin' it alright)
Jump on board
Feel the high, yeah
'Cause the kids are alright
I'm gonna give it all of my loving
It's gonna take up all of my love
I'm gonna give it all of my loving
It's gonna take up all of my love (x4)
K: Come down from the ceiling
R: I didn't mean to get so high
K: I couldn't do what I wanted to do when my lips were dry
R: You can't just up and leave me I'm a singer in a band
K: Well I like drummers baby you're not my bag
So come on
Jump on board
Take a ride, yeah
(You'll be doin' it alright)
Jump on board
Feel the high, yeah
'Cause the kids are alright x2
I'm an honorary Sean Connery, born '74
There's only one of me
Single-handedly raising the economy
Ain't no chance of the record company dropping me
Press be asking do I care for sodomy
I don't know, yeah, probably
I've been looking for serial monogamy
Not some bird that looks like Billy Connolly
But for now I'm down for ornithology
Grab your binoculars, come follow me
CB. Presents
Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.
All About Bunny
Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !
Talk With Me
affiliates
Audio Lockers
Happy Happy
Only-Always
UploadOK !
Uploading It!
Upload.TH.LA
Mediafire
Store & Serve
GettyImages
The Remixed New
Blog Counter
Blog : Upmusic
Blog : Stonesrolling
Blog : divasandotherbeings
Blog : Music-Disco
Blog : Only House Music
Blog : Awangarda
Blog : Ali's
Blog : Chill Samanoke
Blog : All Music
Blog : Mix Song & Dance
Blog : Basis Music
Blog : DivaMaster
Blog : WSZoilman
Blog : Azian Music Love
/
Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
Forum : Soundstripe
Forum : 2Indy
Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
Forum : Create Forum
Forum : Streetlight - dav
Forum : Gusanero
Forum : Nopamura
Forum : Musicza
Forum : Music-Torrent
Forum : Bom Bom Jung
Forum : MoonShade
Forum : JanJaoKa
Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
Ad Blog : Black Apple
Designer
Funny Bunny Gif
Friends From Pirch
Singing Bear
SkySoBlue
ISRAbox