Last Entries
In Some Small Way - Celine Dion
Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
And I'm Telling You.- Jennifer Holiday
Answer In The Sky - Elton John
SING MY SONG 27 (Lately)
I Still Believe - Mariah Carey
Trough The Rain - Mariah Carey
Hero -Mariah + Luciano Pavarotti
Believe - Beyonce+ Josh Groban
Butterfly - Mariah Carey
Last Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2010
credits
layout:
detonatedlove♥
pictures:
ohhspontaneityy
stocks:
_excentric_
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Control Myself - LL Cool J feat. Jennifer Lopez
5:05 AM
Upload videos at
Bolt
Jennifer Lopez:
No me puedo controlar
Aqui con el seLL Cool J
Y aqui estoy... ya tu sabes
Uno, dos, tres, muevete!
Jermaine Dupri:
Ya'll know what this is...So...So...Def!
Verse I:
LL Cool J:
The club was far from empty
It was crowded at the entry (Woo!)
I slide right through like how I do
This girl began to tempt me (Uh-huh!)
She said her name Shayeeda
I could tell her mama feed her (Yeah!)
When they tight and thick them jeans don't fit
I'm L, nice to meet ya (Uh-oh!)
I could feel my body yearning
The room just started turning
Didn't want to go out on the floor
but this girl was so determined
My brain began to sizzle
I'm sweatin' just a little
On the dance floor in the middle
She turned around and giggle
She said
Chorus:
Jennifer Lopez:
You got, you got, you got
what it takes to make me leave my man
LL Cool J:
It's hard to control myself (Aww!)
It's hard to control myself
You got, you got, you got
What it takes to make this boy be bad (Be bad)
It's hard to control myself
It's hard to control myself
Jennifer Lopez:
It's hard for me to control myself (Me too)
and to hold myself back from jumpin' on ya
like I wanna, like I wanna, wanna
Verse II:
LL Cool J:
Temptation is a mother
How we lust for one another (Yeah)
We barely know each other
Yet we're waddling like we're lovers
The air is full of passion
The strobe lights are flashin'
The hustlers throw cashin'
The bartender keeps splashin'
Her moves were so erotic
Her gaze was so hypnotic
I bet this girl will stop it
But she continued to pop it
Both:
You know I know you like it
Let me hit you on your Sidekick
Because the afterparty is at my body
Meet me you're invited
LL Cool J:
She said
Chorus:
Jennifer Lopez:
You got, you got, you got
what it takes to make me leave my man
LL Cool J:
It's hard to control myself
It's hard to control myself
You got, you got, you got
What it takes to make this boy be bad (Be bad)
It's hard to control myself
It's hard to control myself
Jennifer Lopez:
It's hard for me to control myself (Say what)
and to hold myself back from jumpin' on ya
like I wanna, like I wanna, wanna
Verse III:
LL Cool J:
She licked, off, her lip, gloss
Her hips, tossed, back, and forth
Side, to side, and up, and down
She touched, the ground, it turned, me out
I'm battling desire
Lord help me douse this fire
This internal inferno
Hotter than a shot of Cuervo
Her top was short and purple
Belly dancing in a circle
When I feel like this I can't resist
Stop it don't make me hurt you (make me hurt you)
Jermaine Dupri:
She said
Chorus:
Jennifer Lopez:
You got, you got, you got
what it takes to make me leave my man
LL Cool J:
It's hard to control myself
It's hard to control myself (Oh)
You got, you got, you got
What it takes to make this boy be bad (Be bad)
It's hard to control myself
It's hard to control myself
Jennifer Lopez:
It's hard for me to control myself (Say what)
and to hold myself back from jumpin' on ya
like I wanna, like I wanna, wanna
LL Cool J:
Zezeze...
Both:
Zezeze...
Jermaine Dupri:
Uh, yeah, I need everybody to report to the dance floor
Right...now!
LL Cool J:
Shake it, shake it, shake it
Jermaine Dupri:
Haha, you know what this is
CB. Presents
Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.
All About Bunny
Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !
Talk With Me
affiliates
Audio Lockers
Happy Happy
Only-Always
UploadOK !
Uploading It!
Upload.TH.LA
Mediafire
Store & Serve
GettyImages
The Remixed New
Blog Counter
Blog : Upmusic
Blog : Stonesrolling
Blog : divasandotherbeings
Blog : Music-Disco
Blog : Only House Music
Blog : Awangarda
Blog : Ali's
Blog : Chill Samanoke
Blog : All Music
Blog : Mix Song & Dance
Blog : Basis Music
Blog : DivaMaster
Blog : WSZoilman
Blog : Azian Music Love
/
Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
Forum : Soundstripe
Forum : 2Indy
Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
Forum : Create Forum
Forum : Streetlight - dav
Forum : Gusanero
Forum : Nopamura
Forum : Musicza
Forum : Music-Torrent
Forum : Bom Bom Jung
Forum : MoonShade
Forum : JanJaoKa
Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
Ad Blog : Black Apple
Designer
Funny Bunny Gif
Friends From Pirch
Singing Bear
SkySoBlue
ISRAbox