Last Entries
22-07-2006 : the story of stories
21-07-2006 : Love like Eating
20-07-2006 : The Day for Cute Guys
Get On The Bus : Destiny's Child
19-07-2006 : Wednesday Busy
18-17-2006 : the click of yours
Up Where We Belong : Joe Cocker + Jennifer Warnes
17-06-2006 : happyday with HONEY !
16-07-2006 : Ayuthaya , the fancy trip
15-07-2006 : the wedding date
Last Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2010
credits
layout:
detonatedlove♥
pictures:
ohhspontaneityy
stocks:
_excentric_
Sunday, July 23, 2006
we belong together : mariah grammy 2005
6:19 AM
Upload videos at
Bolt
.
Verse 1:
sweet love, yeah [yeah]
I didn’t mean it when I said
I didn’t love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should have let you go
I didn’t know nothing,
I was stupid, I was foolish i was lying to myself
I couldn't of fathomed that I would ever be without your love
Never imagined I’d be sitting
Here beside myself Cause I didn’t know you
Cause I didn’t know me
But I thought I knew everything.
I've never felt
Pre-Chorus 1
The feeling that I’m feeling
Now that I don’t hear your voice
Or even touch and kiss your lips
Cause I don’t have a choice
Or what I wouldn’t give
To have you lying by my side
Right here, cause baby
Chorus 1
When you left I lost a part of me
It’s still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who’s gonna take your place
there ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together
Verse 2
I can’t sleep at night
When you are on my mind
Bobby Womack’s on the radio
Singing to me “If You Think You’re Lonely Now”
Wait a minute this is too deep [too deep]
I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial tryin’ to catch a break
And then I hear Babyface
“I Only Think Of You” and it's breakin’ my heart
I’m tryin’ to keep it together but I’m falling apart
Pre-Chorus 2
I’m feeling all out of my element
Throwing things, Cryin tryin
To figure out where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain’t even half of what I’m feeling inside
I need you, need you back in my life baby
Chorus 2
When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
When there ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together baby
Outro
When you left I lost a part of me
It’s still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who’s gonna talk to me till the sun comes up
Who’s gonna take your place
There ain’t nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together
CB. Presents
Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.
All About Bunny
Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !
Talk With Me
affiliates
Audio Lockers
Happy Happy
Only-Always
UploadOK !
Uploading It!
Upload.TH.LA
Mediafire
Store & Serve
GettyImages
The Remixed New
Blog Counter
Blog : Upmusic
Blog : Stonesrolling
Blog : divasandotherbeings
Blog : Music-Disco
Blog : Only House Music
Blog : Awangarda
Blog : Ali's
Blog : Chill Samanoke
Blog : All Music
Blog : Mix Song & Dance
Blog : Basis Music
Blog : DivaMaster
Blog : WSZoilman
Blog : Azian Music Love
/
Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
Forum : Soundstripe
Forum : 2Indy
Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
Forum : Create Forum
Forum : Streetlight - dav
Forum : Gusanero
Forum : Nopamura
Forum : Musicza
Forum : Music-Torrent
Forum : Bom Bom Jung
Forum : MoonShade
Forum : JanJaoKa
Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
Ad Blog : Black Apple
Designer
Funny Bunny Gif
Friends From Pirch
Singing Bear
SkySoBlue
ISRAbox