Last Entries
  • What's going on ? : MTV All Star
  • That's What Friends Are For : 1980 Singers
  • It's not right but it's okey : WH. (live divas 19...
  • Learn To Be Lonely : Phantom Of The Opera : Beyonce
  • Baby Love + Stop! In the Name of Love : VH1 Divas...
  • HeartBreaker :Mariah Carey
  • I'll stand by you : Patti Labelle
  • Lady Marmalade : Patti Labell & Folks
  • When You Believe : Whitney ft.Mariah
  • If i aint got you : Alicia Keys


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Monday, April 24, 2006
    All For You : Janet Jackson 2:47 AM






    JANET JACKSON
    "All For You"


    All my girls at the party
    Look at his body
    Shakin' that thing
    Like I never did see
    Got a nice package alright
    Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight
    Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight

    All for you
    If you really want it
    All for you if you say you need it
    All for you if you gotta have it
    All for you make a move
    All for you

    I see you staring out the corner of my eye
    You seem uneasy want to approach
    Throw me a line
    But then something inside you grabs you says who am I
    I know exactly cuz it happens with all the guys

    So you do what you gonna do
    Come on and talk to me
    Promise you won't even have an attitude
    I'll let you sit right next to me
    Don't join the list of other fools
    That ain't the way to be
    Yes, it's cool
    Yes, I'm in the mood
    Intimidations got that mind

    Can't be afraid or keep me waiting too long
    Before you know it
    I'll be outta here I'll be gone
    Don't try to be all clevercute, or even shy
    Don't have to work that hard
    Just be useful and let that be your guide
    So you do what you gonna do
    Come on and talk to me
    Promise you won't even have an attitude
    I'll let you sit right next to me
    Don't join the list with all the other fools
    That ain't the way to be
    Yes, it's cool
    Yes, I'm in the mood
    Intimidations got that mind

    All for you
    Tell me you're the only one
    Soon we'll be having fun
    Come over here and get some

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox