Last Entries
  • Rabbit Love The King : II
  • Dreaming My Dreams / The Cranberries
  • Goodies -Ciara
  • Eternal Flame / Atomic kitten
  • SING MY SONG XVIII
  • SING MY SONG XVII
  • Cater 2 U / Destiny's Child
  • Nothing Really Matters / Madonna
  • You Give Good Love / WHITNEY HOUSTON
  • On The Night Like This / KM.


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Monday, June 12, 2006
    Beautiful Stranger / Madonna 11:05 PM



    Austin is in a car, with the radio on)
    Austin:Yeah baby hahahaha
    Basil:Hello Austin
    Austin:Hey Basil how are you
    Basil:We need your help, someone is seducing our top agents.
    (Basil shows him some pictures of Madonna) as you can see, she is a
    master of disguise
    Austin:Hoo hoo hoo hoo, oh
    Basil:But Austin, whatever you do, don't fall in love!We've already lost
    007 and 008
    Austin: Well then Basil this looks like a case for double oooh behave!
    *laughs* Yeah baby!

    (MUSIC STARTS)(Austin walks into a night club, Madonna singing on the stage. People are dancing)

    Haven't we met
    You're some kind of beautiful stranger
    You could be good for me
    I've had the taste for danger

    If I'm smart then I'll run away
    But I'm not so I guess I'll stay
    Heaven forbid
    I'll take my chance on a beautiful stranger

    I looked into your eyes
    And my world came tumbling down
    You're the devil in disguise
    That's why I'm singing this song

    Bridge:

    To know you is to love you
    You're everywhere I go
    And everybody knows
    To love you is to be part of you
    I've paid for you with tears
    And swallowed all my pride

    Chorus:

    Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum
    Beautiful stranger
    Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum
    Beautiful stranger

    If I'm smart then I'll run away
    But I'm not so I guess I'll stay
    Haven't you heard
    I fell in love with a beautiful stranger

    I looked into your face
    My heart was dancing all over the place
    I'd like to change my point of view
    If I could just forget about you

    (bridge)

    I looked into your eyes
    And my world came tumbling down
    You're the devil in disguise
    That's why I'm singing this song to you
    That's why i'm singing this song to you . . . . . . . .(repeat til music fades)

    (Austin and Madonna are in a car. Madonna is sticking her butt in Austin's face)
    Austin:You're going the right way for a smacked bottom
    Madonna: I hope so.
    Austin: Oh ha ha ha . . . . . . .its good to be me*purrs like a cat*

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox