Last Entries
  • Eternal Flame / Atomic kitten
  • SING MY SONG XVIII
  • SING MY SONG XVII
  • Cater 2 U / Destiny's Child
  • Nothing Really Matters / Madonna
  • You Give Good Love / WHITNEY HOUSTON
  • On The Night Like This / KM.
  • New / No Doubt
  • Let Me Blow Your Mind / Eve-Ft Gwen Stefani
  • Get Your Freak On / Missy Elliott


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Friday, June 09, 2006
    Goodies -Ciara 9:18 PM





    My goodies, my goodies, my goodies
    Not my goodies

    [Petey Pablo]
    I got a sick reputation for handlin' broads
    All I need is me a few seconds or more
    And it's my rap
    Tell valet to bring my 'Lac
    And I ain't comin' back
    So you can put the car right there
    I'm the truth
    I ain't got nothin' to prove
    And you can ask anybody
    Cause they seen me do it
    Barracades, I run right through 'em
    I'm used to 'em
    Throw all the dirt you want, it's no use
    You still won't have a pinup in a fabulous room
    On her back, pickin' out baskets of fruit
    (I love you, boo)
    Yeah, Freaky Petey loves you too
    Ha, ha
    You know how I do

    [Ciara]
    You may look at me and think that
    I'm just a young girl
    But I'm not just a young girl
    Baby, this is what I'm lookin' for
    Sexy, independent, down-to-spend-it type that's gettin' his dough
    I'm not bein' too dramatic
    That's just how I gotta have it

    [chorus]
    I bet you want the goodies
    Bet you thought about it
    Got you all hot and bothered
    Mad cause I talk about it
    If you're lookin' for the goodies
    Keep on lookin', cause they stay in the jar
    Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, yeah

    Just because you drive a Benz
    I'm not goin' home with you
    You won't get no nookie or the cookies
    I'm no rookie
    And still I'm sexy, independent
    I ain't wit' it, so you already know
    I'm not bein' too dramatic
    That's the way I gotta have it
    You think you're slick
    Tryn'a hit
    But I'm not dumb
    I'm not bein' too dramatic
    It's just how I gotta have it

    [chorus]

    [Petey Pablo]
    So damn hot, but so young
    Still got milk on ya tongue
    Slow down lil' one
    And you ain't got it all
    Hey shorty
    You think you bad, but you ain't bad
    I'll show you what bad is
    Bad is when you're capable of beatin' the baddest
    I been workin' at it since I came to this planet
    And I ain't quite there yet, but I'm gettin' better at it
    Matter of fact
    Lemme tell it to you one mo' 'gain
    All I got to do is tell a girl who I am (Petey)
    Ain't ne'er chick in here that I can't have
    Bada boom bada bam da bam

    You're insinuating that I'm hot
    But these goodies boy, are not
    Just for any of the many men that's tryn'a get on top
    No, you can't call me later
    And I don't want your number
    I'm not changin' stories
    Just respect the play I'm callin'

    [chorus 2x]

    Uh, yeah, uh, yeah, uh, uh, uh

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox