Last Entries
  • Red Blooded Woman / Kylie Minogue
  • I Never Knew Love Like This Before / STEPHANIE MILLS
  • Everytime / Britney Spear
  • We will Rock You / Britney+Beyonce+Pink
  • Trippin' / Toni Braxton
  • Doesn't Really Matter /Janet Jackson
  • Girl / Destiny's Child
  • Tilt Ya Head Back / Christina Aguilera
  • Rush, Rush / Paula Abdul
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody / Whitney Houston


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Wednesday, June 14, 2006
    Don't Cry For Me Argentina / Madonna 6:03 AM



    (Evita:)
    It won't be easy, you'll think it strange
    When I try to explain how I feel
    But I still need your love after all that I've done

    You won't believe me
    All you will see is a girl you once knew
    Although she's dressed up to the nines
    At sixes and sevens with you

    I had to let it happen, I had to change
    Couldn't stay all my life down at heel
    Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun

    So I chose freedom
    Running around, trying everything new
    But nothing impressed me at all
    I never expected it to

    Chorus:

    Don't cry for me Argentina
    The truth is I never left you
    All through my wild days
    My mad existence
    I kept my promise
    Don't keep your distance

    And as for fortune, and as for fame
    I never invited them in
    Though it seemed to the world they were all I desired

    They are illusions
    They are not the solutions they promised to be
    The answer was here all the time
    I love you and hope you love me

    Don't cry for me Argentina

    (chorus)

    Have I said too much?
    There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.
    But all you have to do is look at me to know
    That every word is true


    Tina Arena Australian songstress Tina Arena has a spellbinding stage presence. Here she sings the Evita song "Don't Cry For Me Argentina


    Lara Fabian A true stage dynamo, lyric soprano Lara Fabian always leaves the viewer breatless with her gutso delivery and matching gestures


    Sinead O'Connor - "Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Live Performance)" 1992.


    Olivia Newton-John

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox