Last Entries
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody / Whitney Houston
  • Beautiful Stranger / Madonna
  • Rabbit Love The King : II
  • Dreaming My Dreams / The Cranberries
  • Goodies -Ciara
  • Eternal Flame / Atomic kitten
  • SING MY SONG XVIII
  • SING MY SONG XVII
  • Cater 2 U / Destiny's Child
  • Nothing Really Matters / Madonna


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Tuesday, June 13, 2006
    Rush, Rush / Paula Abdul 10:32 PM




    You're the whisper of a summer breeze
    You're the kiss that puts my soul at ease
    What i'm saying is i'm
    In to you
    Here's my story, and the story goes

    You give love, you get love and more than heaven knows
    You're gonna see
    I'm gonna run, i'm gonna try
    I'm gonna take this love
    Right to ya
    All my heart, all the joy
    Oh baby, baby please

    [Chorus:]
    Rush, rush
    Hurry, hurry lover, come to me
    Rush, rush
    I wanna see, I wanna see ya
    Get free with me
    Rush, rush
    I can feel it, I can feel you all through me
    Rush, rush
    Ooh what you do to me

    And all I want from you is what you are
    And even if you're right next to me
    You're still too far away if i'm not inside your arms
    I get dramatic baby, yes I know
    But I need you, I want you
    Ooh man, I love you so

    Ooh, ooh

    You're gonna see
    I'm gonna run, i'm gonna try
    I'm gonna take this love right to ya
    All my heart, all the joy
    Ooh baby, baby please

    [Chorus x 2]

    When you kiss me
    Up and down
    Turn my senses all around
    Oh baby, oh baby

    I don't know
    Just how or why
    But no one else
    Has touched me
    So deep, so deep,
    So deep inside

    You're gonna see
    I'm gonna run
    I'm gonna try
    I'm gonna take this love right to ya

    All my heart, all the joy
    Oh baby, baby please

    [Chorus]

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox