Last Entries
  • This Time I Know It's For Real / Donna Summer
  • SING MY SONG XX
  • SING MY SONG XIX
  • One Night Only / Dreamgirls
  • You light up my life / Leanne Rimes
  • Say A Little Prayer / Dionne Warwick
  • Ain't No Way / Mary J Blige ft. Whitney Houston
  • I Learned From the Best / WH
  • Don't Cry For Me Argentina / Madonna
  • Red Blooded Woman / Kylie Minogue


  • Last Archives
  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007

  • April 2007

  • May 2007

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • December 2007

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • February 2010



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    Tuesday, June 20, 2006
    I've Never Been To Me / Coco Lee 3:15 AM



    Artist: Charlene
    Song: I've Never Been To Me




    Hey lady, you lady, cursing at your life
    You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife
    I've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do
    But, I wish someone had talked to me
    Like I wanna talk to you.....

    Oh, I've been to Georgia and California and anywhere I could run
    I took the hand of a preacher man and we made love in the sun
    But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free
    I've been to paradise but I've never been to me

    Please lady, please lady, don't just walk away
    'Cause I have this need to tell you why I'm all alone today
    I can see so much of me still living in your eyes
    Won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived million lies....

    Oh, I've been to Niece and the Isle of Greece while I've sipped champagne on a yacht
    I've moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got
    I've been undressed by kings and I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see
    I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me

    [spoken]
    Hey, you know what paradise is?
    It's a lie, a fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be
    But you know what truth is?
    It's that little baby you're holding, it's that man you fought with this morning
    The same one you're going to make love with tonight
    That's truth, that's love......

    Sometimes I've been to crying for unborn children that might have made me complete
    But I took the sweet life, I never knew I'd be bitter from the sweet
    I've spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that costs too much to be free
    Hey lady......
    I've been to paradise, (I've been to paradise)
    But I've never been to me

    (I've been to Georgia and California, and anywhere I could run)
    I've been to paradise, never been to me
    (I've been to Neice and the isle of Greece while I've sipped champagne on a yacht)
    I've been to paradise, never been to me
    (I've been to cryin' for unborn children that might have made me complete)
    I've been to paradise, never been to me
    (I've been to Georgia and California, and anywhere I could run)
    I've been to paradise, never been to me

    CB. Presents
    Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.



    All About Bunny
    Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !

    Talk With Me



    affiliates
  • Audio Lockers
  • Happy Happy
  • Only-Always
  • UploadOK !
  • Uploading It!
  • Upload.TH.LA
  • Mediafire
  • Store & Serve
  • GettyImages
  • The Remixed New
  • Blog Counter
  • Blog : Upmusic
  • Blog : Stonesrolling
  • Blog : divasandotherbeings
  • Blog : Music-Disco
  • Blog : Only House Music
  • Blog : Awangarda
  • Blog : Ali's
  • Blog : Chill Samanoke
  • Blog : All Music
  • Blog : Mix Song & Dance
  • Blog : Basis Music
  • Blog : DivaMaster
  • Blog : WSZoilman
  • Blog : Azian Music Love
  • /
  • Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
  • Forum : Soundstripe
  • Forum : 2Indy
  • Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
  • Forum : Create Forum
  • Forum : Streetlight - dav
  • Forum : Gusanero
  • Forum : Nopamura
  • Forum : Musicza
  • Forum : Music-Torrent
  • Forum : Bom Bom Jung
  • Forum : MoonShade
  • Forum : JanJaoKa
  • Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
  • Ad Blog : Black Apple
  • Designer
  • Funny Bunny Gif
  • Friends From Pirch
  • Singing Bear
  • SkySoBlue
  • ISRAbox