Last Entries
Get Your Freak On / Missy Elliott
Brown Girl In The Ring / Boney M
Ex- Girlfriend / No Doubt
Time After Time / Cyndi Lauper ft. Patti LaBelle
Say I / CHRISTINA MILIAN
Rain / Madonna
I'm so excited / The Pointer Sisters
SING MY SONG XVI
Don't let me be the last to know / BS.
Promiscuous Girl / Nelly Furtado
Last Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
February 2010
credits
layout:
detonatedlove♥
pictures:
ohhspontaneityy
stocks:
_excentric_
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Let Me Blow Your Mind / Eve-Ft Gwen Stefani
9:54 AM
"Let Me Blow Ya Mind"
(feat. Gwen Stefani)
[Eve]
Uh, uh, uh, huh
Yo, yo
Drop your glasses, shake your asses
Face screwed up like you having hot flashes
Which one, pick one, this one, classic
Red from blonde, yeah bitch I'm drastic
Why this, why that, lips stop askin
Listen to me baby, relax and start passin
Expressway, hair back, weavin through the traffic
This one strong should be labeled as a hazard
Some of y'all niggas hot, sike I'm gassin
Clowns I spot em and I can't stop laughin
Easy come, easy go, E-V gon' be lastin
Jealousy, let it go, results could be tragic
Some of y'all aint writin well, too concerned with fashion
None of you aint Gizelle, cat walk and imagine
Alotta y'all Hollywood, drama, passed it
Cut bitch, camera off, real shit, blast it
[CHORUS: Gwen Stefani]
And if I had to give you more
It's only been a year
Now I got my foot through the door
And I aint goin nowhere
It took awhile to get me in
And I'm gonna take my time
Don't fight that good shit in your ear
Now let me blow ya mind
[Eve]
They wanna bank up, crank up, makes me dizzy
Shank up, haters wanna come after me
You aint a ganster, prankster, too much to eat
Snakes in my path wanna smile up at me
Now while you grittin your teeth
Frustration baby you gotta breathe
Take alot more than you to get rid of me
You see I do what they can't do, I just do me
Aint no stress when it comes to stage, get what you see
Meet me in the lab, pen and pad, don't believe
Huh, sixteens mine, create my own lines
Love for my wordplay that's hard to find
Sophomore, I aint scared, one of a kind
All I do is contemplate ways to make your fans mine
Eyes bloodshot, stressin, chills up your spine
Huh, sick to your stomach wishing I wrote your rhymes
[CHORUS]
[Eve]
Let your bones crack
Your back pop, I can't stop
Excitement, glock shots from your stash box
Fuck it, thugged out, I respect the cash route
Locked down, blastin, sets while I mash out
Yeah nigga, mash out, D-R-E
Back track, think back, E-V-E
Do you like that (ooooh), you got to I know you
Had you in a trance first glance from the floor too
Don't believe I'll show you, take you with me
Turn you on, pension gone, give you relief
Put your trust in a bomb when you listen to me
'Dancin much, get it all? now I'm complete, uh huh
Still stallion, brick house, pile it on
Ryde or Die, bitch, double R, can't crawl
Beware, cuz I crush anything I land on
Me here, aint no mistake nigga it was planned on
[CHORUS]
CB. Presents
Song In Mp3 formats / Movies Recommendations/ Menu / Books And His Diaries.
All About Bunny
Chubby Bunny is the shy one who loves music, movies, funny games , now he is temporary single !! Sure, he is cute but he felt that nobody found him. Please enhjoy his blog , studying him quitely , careful , you might fall in love with this shy chubby bunny !
Talk With Me
affiliates
Audio Lockers
Happy Happy
Only-Always
UploadOK !
Uploading It!
Upload.TH.LA
Mediafire
Store & Serve
GettyImages
The Remixed New
Blog Counter
Blog : Upmusic
Blog : Stonesrolling
Blog : divasandotherbeings
Blog : Music-Disco
Blog : Only House Music
Blog : Awangarda
Blog : Ali's
Blog : Chill Samanoke
Blog : All Music
Blog : Mix Song & Dance
Blog : Basis Music
Blog : DivaMaster
Blog : WSZoilman
Blog : Azian Music Love
/
Blog : Hefiorels-Eclectic
Forum : Soundstripe
Forum : 2Indy
Forum : ThaiKaraOke_Ella
Forum : Create Forum
Forum : Streetlight - dav
Forum : Gusanero
Forum : Nopamura
Forum : Musicza
Forum : Music-Torrent
Forum : Bom Bom Jung
Forum : MoonShade
Forum : JanJaoKa
Ad Blog : ThaiAdPoint
Ad Blog : Black Apple
Designer
Funny Bunny Gif
Friends From Pirch
Singing Bear
SkySoBlue
ISRAbox